With the launch of the largest Government funded Universal Health Coverage program in the world -‘Ayushman Bharat’ (PMJAY) 2018 – the government has additionally exhibited its pledge to provide healthcare to the bottom 40% of the poor and vulnerable population in India.
Termed as a ‘game-changer initiative to serve the poor’ by the Prime Minister – The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) – is not just helping the crores of registered E card holders but also strengthening thousands of empanelled hospitals and supportive healthcare infrastructure to deliver quality health outcomes along with adequate utilization of healthcare IT infrastructure and improved data management processes across the nation. In addition, during the COVID19 pandemic, The pilot of the National Digital Health Mission was launched by our Prime Minister on the occasion of 73rd Independence day is now officially implemented in many UTs in India. Under the mission, every Indian will be getting various integrated facilities convenient and quality healthcare and offer an ecosystem which can assimilate existing health information systems, quality healthcare, with better accessibility and inclusivity by leveraging the power of the digital technologies while ensuring the security, confidentiality and privacy of health-related personal information.
About the 3rd Ayushman Bharat e-Conclave
3rd Edition of Ayushman Bharat e-Conclave is an endeavour to bring together Government, Public Health Institutions & officials, significant stakeholders directly & indirectly related to the Ayushman Bharat Digital Scheme (PM-JAY), government & private hospitals, investment agencies, new technology, IT & innovative solutions providers & experts complementing and deliberating on handling immediate challenges & issues, startups aligned with National Digital Health Mission and its pan India online infrastructure, organizations understanding the critical issues faced by the healthcare ecosystem and public in accessing the process and availing the Digital Health Scheme.
This interactive platform will also highlight the government commitment in fighting the battle against COVID19 and providing monetary health benefits through PMJAY to the underprivileged during pandemic. Understand the objectives, benefits, opportunities of the largest Government funded citizen centric Universal Digital Health Coverage program.
Key Agenda Highlights
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission 2.0 a National Health Priority
Addresses and Interaction by the government officials and think tank to understand and get insight on the largest digital health Mission in the world and how Government is setting the health as priority post COVID 19 for the citizen of India covering States and UTs.
Key Components & Issues of Healthcare Delivery Mechanism under NDHM
Interactive panel discussion to understand key issues of health facilities, hospitals, professionals and other required registrations, and process under NDHM
NCD Care and The Benefits to The Underprivileged
An insightful session on the subject, how the largest scheme benefits the underprivileged registered NDHM members? NCD care and coverage scheme.
Effective & Strategic Communication for Mass Penetration
Public awareness to make people aware and understanding the importance of the largest health scheme in the world is the key component. The distinguished panellists would highlight and share some of the innovative ideas and case studies to increase the reach of the scheme and its benefits to the public in a diverse county like India.
Format of the E Conclave
- Connecting Key Stakeholders online through Web Conferencing Technology
- Utilizing multiple active Social Media platforms of IHW C to promote the Web Event Pre, During & Post Show
- One Day Interactive and Informative Web based Show
- Moderated by the senior and very experienced healthcare journalists
- Live Streamed on IHW C Facebook Page and YouTube Channel
- Immediate Repeat of each episode on IHW C Facebook & YouTube Channel
- Strong organic reach and strategic digital promotion to increase the audiences and participation in to millions
Who Should Attend
- Health Ministry & Government Health Departments & Organizations
- International & National Health organizations and Experts
- National Health Authority
- State Ministries
- Principal Health Secretaries & Mission Directors
- Government and Private Hospitals from Urban & Rural India
- Rural &Regional Health Departments
- Doctors, Industry Experts and Academia
- Frontline Health workers and
- Investment & Funding Agencies & Banks
- Insurances Companies
- Health Infrastructure companies & Experts
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Medical Device & Equipment Manufacturing
- Diagnostic Companies
- Medical equipment Suppliers
- ITs, Technology and Digital Solutions Providers
- Startups in Healthcare
- Media Houses & Analysts
- Knowledge Companies
- Social Impact Organizations
- Senior Citizen Organizations
IHW Council works towards creating awareness and advocacy for a healthier, happier world. With the core belief that health is everyone’s responsibility, IHW Council initiatives get everyone talking about health at the national and international level. It is our guiding philosophy that focused, dedicated efforts which impact areas related to health should be recognized to inspire more hands and more initiatives that can contribute towards the making of a healthy nation. Our core belief stands to be that health is everyone’s priority and all human enterprises need to have national health as a larger goal.